Posted by Microsoft: March 28, 2002
Reference URL: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/Q319182/default.asp
Read This First
The "28 March 2002 Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer" update eliminates all previously addressed security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer, as well as two new vulnerabilities, and is discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-015. Download now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow a malicious user to run code on your computer.
For additional information about these issues, read Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-015.
This update applies to:
Internet Explorer 6
Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 2 for Windows 2000 and NT
How to download and install
- Select your language from the drop-down list above and click GO.
- Click the appropriate Security Update link to begin the download.
- Choose Run this program from its current location and click OK, (in Internet Explorer 6, click Open).
- Click Yes if asked whether you would like to install and run Q319182.exe.
- Click Yes to begin the installation process.
How to use:
Restart your computer to complete the installation.
How to uninstall:
Uninstall is not available.
[Article Contributor: Dian Chapman]