TechTrax is now two years old!
However, it wasn't until November 2003 that Greg kicked me in the pants with
the idea that it would be great to know how you, our
wonderful subscribers, found your way to us. So I decided to add a little "tell
us how you found us" text box
on the subscription page. Thankfully, many of you have taken the time to
jot down a quick note to tell us what avenue you took to get to our neighborhood.
In celebration of our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to see a list
of what you said. Below I've pasted in all the replies we've gotten since
November. Specific names and emails have been modified to protect the guilty,
unless we asked permission to point an accusatory finger at them. But it's
pretty amazing to see all the directions you folks used to get here!
As you can see, a lot of people stumbled into TechTrax via some search engine
or link. But they liked what they saw and decided to stick around. How cool...that
makes us quite proud. Thanks for letting us know! Many of you are also telling
your friends about us. Thanks so much for that vote of confidence!
I've also added many links in case some of you are curious about what these
folks are talking about! You can use the link to go find out. Also realize,
all the searches mentioned lead people to our site. In other words, we have
all that information compiled here in our TechTrax
Archives...so be sure
to snoop around. Or you can check out this additional archive listing here:
Since we're just a bunch of volunteer
geeks who enjoy helping others learn, it's great that you value us enough
to point your friends in our direction. With luck, along the way some
of you who need help from a professional consultant will put your trust in
us to hire us to help you. Or at the least, you'll buy our wares and/or give
our articles a good vote...thereby helping us in our careers with
So to all of you who have pointed a friend here, linked to us or have said nice things about us and took the time to add that
info in the subscription database...we thank you, very much!
"We'd love to know how you learned about TechTrax. So, if you don't mind,
please feel free to enter a few comments below to tell us who or what
caused you to learn about us or convinced you to want to subscribe. We'd
appreciate it! Thanks!"
- a dear friend
- A fellow computer club member who happens to be the education chair, Robin
- A freind.
- a friend
- a friend
- a friend
- A Friend in my Office.
- A friend recommended this site.
- A friend sent me the address
- A friend showed it to me.
- a friend told me about it-looks great!
- a friend told me about your site and it sounded interesting, so here I
- A Friend told me about your site.
- A friend told me about your website. I stopped by, liked what I saw, so
I'm signing up for your newsletter.
- A friend told me.
- A friend told me.
- A friend, who uses this info, told me to give it a try.
- a link from an PC Mag article
- A link from Dvorak's bit on Office 2003
- A link off of a John
C. Dvorak article found on PC Magazine online.
- A Microsoft Search Engine
- a post in microsoft.public.office.misc
- A project at work forced me to go beyond my current level of Excel .
So I went to the Web and found you.
- A search on Google for automating windows installations.
I really liked Dennis Roche's article. I'm hoping that
all of your articles are as thorough and easy to follow. I'm
a network admin with several years of experience, and while I
can handle the technical explanations nothing beats good ol' simplification
- A search on Google for the following word rd field toc
multiple included in the results an EXCELLENT article on Tech Trax by Jonathan
West that finally gave me all the information I needed about
automatic TOC page numbering in a multi document publication. That led
me on to look at more in Tech Trax. How could I not subscribe?
- A subscription to Word Tips (www.VitalNews.com/wordtips) referenced MVP (word.mvps.org). There I found the link to your site.
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/active-server-pages)
- always looking for input..searching google... this time found you!
- AuthorIT user group
- Avery Newsletter "Great Result" in their section "Web Sources
and Resources." I have already printed two of the tutorials and am eager
for more. Thanks for all the great ideas and tips. Keep-up the great
- barvin.com referred me.
- BootList link
- Browing for excel solutions
- browsing from a link in Word-PC Digest
- browsing the net
- browsing the net
- Browsing; searching for VBA tutorials.
- by browsing the internet
- by google .com
- by surfing the web for office info and applications
- Came across your site as I was searching for resources to learn about Word
macros . This newsletter and the related website seem to
be just the thing I was looking for. I am eager to explore
and learn. Thank you for making this type of resource available, especially
for the only techie type in a not for profit that is trying to learn
as much as possible for as little $$ as possible. Thanks again.
- cap'n Patt
- Cap'n Patt; he commands, I obey . . .
- Capn. Patt
- Changed email address.
- changing e-mail address
- cindy meister's site
- Computer training course directed me to Braindumps, which mentioned TechTrax.
- Co-worker sent the link
- Co-worker, Ken ******
- Cumuli Ezine find
- Cuz I know you and like you a lot, and you reminded me at the Summit that
I don't subscribe.
- Danielle Teska, a student worker in our office here at Carthage College,
- David Bartosik and Cajun *****
- Dian Chapman
- Dian Chapman
- Dian Chapman suggested to our COO that employees of our
company would benefit from this newsletter.
- Dian Chesney's website
- Dian D. Chapman signature in an e-mail message on the
the MSO mail list.
- did a google search for " create dialog box " and
your site came up
- did a google search for If functions
- Did a google search to find info re MS Word software.
Found a site that had a link to your site. Scott ****** Education On-line
for computers. I find your articles very helpful and user friendly.
- discovered Techtrax via PCMag.com article
- Discussion on daily wordtips
- downloaded your free
e-book. I am a fairly experience word user, and still
managed to learn a new trick -two even :-)
- Dvorak mentioned your site in his latest article and I really enjoyed the
- Either through Linda Johnson when I first took one of
classes, or when I was in Dian's
classes at Eclectic
- Elizabeth Nee*** referred me!
- Email from a friend
- Email from Linda Linda's Computer Stop http://personal-computer-tutor.com ABC
Free Ezine Free Ebooks and Tutorials
- E-mail on AOL .
- Email was sent to me.
- followed a link from peltiertech.com
- Followed a link in a Yahoo Groups post.
- Followed a link through Google when looking for some Word
- Followed links and liked the look of it
- Following a link on Linda
- following link in google newsgroup
- Following MS Office freeware links through the web. Saw your code .
- form mikeslist
- Former subscriber under different email address. Also read MVP articles.
- Found a few articles while searching Google for some How
To PowerPoint instructions. Started reading the articles and
- Found a link in an article written by Dian Chapman on
Forms, at the web site www.computorcompanion.com This article
on Forms in
Word was really excellent, going all the way. Simply wonderful.
- found from a Google search for: " paste special " microsoft
- found it on a PC
- Found it via Google, was looking for help with hyperlinks in forms.
- found it while desperately searching for MS Outlook 2000 help.
- Found link on WinXP Tips and Tricks
- Found on a google search
- found site while searching Google for info about removing
password from Windows XP. Liked the application (Excel, Project,
etc) articles--very helpful with a bit of humor.
- Found the site from a search engine ( google ) and was
impres&sed with the quality of the articles!
- Found via a Google search, thought the site had some
really interesting and work related articles. Marilyn Ric*******
- Found you doing a Google search looking for info on response.buffer command.
Very, very helpful
- Found you listed on MS's MVP web site listing.
- found you through google search engine
- Found you through Google . Was searching on a Microsoft
Outlook question and yours was the first hit. And it answered
my question, flawlessly.
- Found your site while browsing MVP sites.
- friend at work place
- friend sent me to this site!!
- Friend told me about TechTrax
- friend told me about your site
- friends referral
- From a friend
- From a friend at work
- from a friend, Wanda Ba***
- from a friend. I like very much your magazine
- From a friend...
- From a newsgroup
- from a newsgroup on msce
- From a posting by Dian on the MSO site
- From a posting in Computer Help & Discussion Mailing List via http://www.marthas-web.com
- From a posting to the MS Project newsgroup .
- From a work colleague.
- From active-server-pages yahoo group
- From an MVP.
- from cashnetsweeps.com
- From communitymanagers association. impressed with the helpful writeups
to problems. tks. looking forward to receiving TechTrax.
- From fellow soldiers
- from http://www.bootdisk.com/readme.htm#howto
- from jason@*****.com.cn
- From link on home page of Marthas Web: http://www.marthas-web.com/ which
I got to her site from a link in Linda
Johnsons ABC "All 'Bout Computers" ezine issue of Feb 14, 04
- From Microsoft Project MVP Home Page
- From Mouse Trax
- From MSO as a recommendation
- From my supervisor...
- from newsletter-directory.com
- From several programmers that I am now working on a project with.
- From the MVP word site.
- From the nice people who publish this compendium of pertinent information
- from the Word MVP Site I linked here for the "Please
Fill Out the Form" tutorial,
and I often look through the archives when I'm researching. I love your
site--wonderful information in quality and quantity! Thanks.
- from yahoo, word vba.I just wanted to learn "word". Now vba is
- from:"Surfin Mac" Subject: Windows XP Tip I got this tip from TechTrax,
a great newsletter! Customize Windows XP Just go here to read how. (I am too
lazy to type it all up & besides, Dian does it better!
- gnomies unite!!!!
- Goggled for "outlook 2003 assign shortcut key to macro". You were
#4: Review Toolbar Annoyance. Wasn't what I was looking for BUT an excellent
article which I will try to use to disable the darn "PDF Converter" toolbar.
What I'm trying to find out is how to assign a shortcut key to a macro
in Outlook 2003 (the Customer dialog no longer has the Keyboard button on
- Google - Searching for info on creating an Outlook macro to run specific
rules (to delete Junk mail and Adult Content mail) from the toolbar. I have
RUN RULES NOW ... on the toolbar, and thought I could just record mouse clicks
ala Excel. Nada! The ALT trick with Word's margins and SHIFT F3 did the trick
and convinsed me to subscribe. I thought I knew everything about Word! Now
I wonder what I don't know about Excel. Sorry that this is more than a few
comments. By the way how about another DOC version, for those that don't
need screen readers. Boy I haven't even subscribed before I start demanding
things. :-) Regards Lenny
- Google + word.mvps.org
- google search
- Google search
- Google search
- google search
- Google search
- Google Search
- Google search
- Google search
- google search
- Google search engine - looking for information on MS
- Google search for a Word hyphenation error message solution
- Google search for Excel IF statments
- Google search for help on paste unformatted macro. Thanks!
- google search for help with WinXP
- Google search for nesting IF functions.
- Google search for Normal.dot information
- google search on a specific word problem
- google search on access queries turned you up. I'm very impressed
- Google search on if statements in excel
- Google search on Ms Office
- Google search. I really like the excel tips- charting in particular.
- Google seardh on Word macros
- Google! (Where else? LOL)
- google, find vbs scripts
- googled for info on msProject 2003, thanks for the tutorials!
- Googling for something or other. Mighty impressed.
- Googling how to solve a problem in VBA sent me to your VBA
for dummies part 2 article. It didn't have the answer I was looking for, but liked it
- googling it looks interesting so i subscribe to the newsletter
- Got married and changed name from Di***** to C****! Thanks!
- great contents
- Great help except for problem on toolbars described in other email
- Greg & Dian
Chapman, and Linda
- Greg, I stopped by your website to thank you for your help in transport
dog from the airport to his waiting family. What a very kind
thing for you to do. Then I became excited that I had found this site as
it appears quite helpful.
- have been on your list for awhile just changed internet providers wanted
to make sure I didn't miss any of your news letters Keep the great
- Haven't received the first one yet.
- heard about techtrak through about.com
- Hi Dian! Moved on from Hun*** and W*******. I'm now back doing another
contract gig at Capital One. Glad to see you and Greg are back on
the saddle so-to-speak, and that your children have given you both a
break. I know mine haven't! Deb
- Hi I am taking classes for my MOS
certification. They aren't teaching VBA
so I just joined your yahoogroups VBA list. I can use all the
tips I can get and thought this would be a great way to learn. Regards,
- Hi! I first learned od mousetrax from a blind coworker. I have found the
word tips quite useful and helpful. Thank you so much for making this available!
- Hi!to MouseTrax Management: A librarian from Finklestein Library, Spring
Valley , N.Y. gave me this. Thank You for this opportunity Mouse Trax Management!
- Huggins here
- I am a neophyte Excel VBA Programming wannabe. In developing several small "applications" for
the bosses, I discovered how neat macros are. In so doing, I have become the
default Excel goto person, and in so doing ^2, am now as the Sorcer's Apprentice.
I began cracking the macros, and through trial and error (more so the latter)
I am beginning to appreciate the power and dynamics of the "language".
In searching for a way to pass variables from sub to sub, and in seeking
to do the same from workbook application to workbook application, I googled
Mark Thorpe, read further, and felt the need to know more. I belive
your E-Zine will provide me with a resource of greater knowledge, and with
- I am a teacher and I am looking for new tips and tricks to show my students.
- I am an Office 2000 trainer and am always looking for new tips to show
my users/students. I may even have some to submit if you'll take 'em!
- I am changing my email address! Couldn't find an option to unsub or change.
- I am interested in xp pro any information would be gratfully excepted
- I came across your site while searching for information about the reviewing
toolbar. you have great information! thanks.
- I can't remember how I came across TechTrax, but being a computer dummy,
I really enjoy your articles. Keep up the great work. Jim Eis******
- I did a search on microsoft.com on an issue involving Project
2002 server and was pointed to one of your articles. Once there, I recognized
Dian Chapman as the wife of one of my colleagues and friends.
- I did a Yahoo search for Word Tips.
- I discovered you by pure accident while surfing the web. I decided to subscribe
after reading the article about the
blind man and his guide dog.
It nearly broke my heart.
- I discovered you site by doing a search in google for "MS
Word fax form creation". The article "Creating an Automated
Fax Form in MS Word" was
very useful. I also found out how to build a single TOC from multiple
chapter files without using a master document (which I've never been
able to figure out). I'm looking forward to reading more stuff on
your site. Excellent site. Thanks!
- I finally asked Google the right question about Digital
ID ( I didn't know
if I had it & lost it or what) and in the list yours looked like
the most 'not a computer-expert friendly'. Sounds like a great service,
I just hope it isn't over my head.
- I find Techtrax very interesting and would love to more about.
- I first came to know of Dians work on a yahoogroup
for ms word and consequently
about her magazine.
- I found a link while doing a search for help on Microsoft
- I found it from Dian Chapman, Technical Consultant & Microsoft MVP
- I found it via a web search about Word's master document
- I found Mouse Trax while searching for Word
tutorials to help me create
training curriculum. Thanks so much!
- I found this site accidentally (it seems as if all the best things on the
Net are found that way). Congratulations on a damn good site.
- I FOUND THIS SITE VIA AN MS OFFICE TUTORIAL
- I found this through the ms word email list.
- i found your site by a link to one of your articles when i was searching
- I found your site through Google searching for Word
shortcut keys and found
it fantastic!! Is it possible to get back issues of your magazine?
Thanks, Lance Ph******
- I got here through an article by John Dvorak in PC
Magazine on-line. It
linked to article "MS
Photo Editor, Wherefore Art Thou?" – pointed,
informative, well-written. We need more of those on the Web!
- I got this link off of a newsletter I subscribe to called Computer_Help_and_Discussion@yahoogroups and on there was a link to marthas-web site and it was on her site
I found your link. Sorry, I didn't really know how to describe how I found
you. But it seems I am going to be glad I did. *smiling* My first time here.
And yes, I love newsletters too..
- I got this web address from a newsgroup response by Beth
- I have come accros this site through web search. Hope the tips and tricks
you will provide will meke the life simpler in eveyday using
- I heard about this website from Word list at yahhogroups
- I just signed up for Registry
Answers and there was a link at the bottom
of the page.
- I just stumbled upon you while browsing for some Word
help. I liked your
good explanations and nice writing style.
- I learned about Tech Trax from search engine Google when doing a search
for checkboxes in word
- I learned about TechTrax from a friend.
- I learned about TechTrax from the "Registry
- I learned about TechTrax through TechSmith's newsletter due to my SnagIt
- I learned about TechTrax when beginning my internship with the company,
- I learned of it from the microsoft office specialist
newsgroup from a post
made by Dian Chapman.
- I learned of TechTrax from another Internet subscription (I don't remember
who that was) and I decided to give TechTrax a try.
- i learned of TechTrax from another site mvps.com
- I lernt bout tektrax from mah bud, mark
thorp. Acshly, I lernt bout tektrax
cause I's know'd that dian lady. Nice lady, too! -Daryl
- I ran across the site while looking for instructions on how to create multiple
neseted if/then statements in on cell in Excel. One of your articles
had the information I needed! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you
- I received an article from another subscriber **.com.
- I received an email from a friend. Thank you for sponsoring this contest!
It is very generous of you!!! Wishing you continued success!
- I received your link from CashNet Sweeps web page.
- I saw it on an internet site called online sweepstakes.com......would like
to learn more about the network solutions your company offers
- I saw one of your posts on mcse.ms! I'm an aspiring MVP! Cheers
- I searched in yarhoo. Interested in learning html
- I seen the URL in your signature on WinTips. Great site!
- I want to learn VBA, Access, Word and Excel and you are a premiere learning
- I was having trouble with Word and the Computer Lady webpage email archives
sent me in your direction http://asktcl.com/
- I was looking for some information in Excel when I chanced upon your site.
I read the article on paste Special and I think its really useful.
- I was looking for some interesting user doc templates and came across your
website. Fantastic information! I can't wait to start getting my
- I was looking over the net to get information on MS word styles and your
site came up and jolly good it is to, I want to start to learn VBA does
your cd take a beginner through the relavant steps with working examples etc is
so can you send me an example for me to review before purchase also would
the PP be higher to ship to the UK once again many thanks for your tips and
tricks they are most use full Peter Sw***
- I was searching for articles/information relating to MS
Project and was
pointed to your series by Mike
Glen. The series was very helpful and, in
looking further at your site, it seemed to offer a wide range of helpful
- I was searching Google for info on the physical limit on nesting
I've looked at many online sources for Excel tips/hints, and this
is easily the best I've found for layout/useability. Great work!
- I was sent the link by a good friend at work.
- I work with Dian Chapman
- I work with Dian :)
- I work with Dian at ***
- I;m trying to learn about desktop development XML,VBA these are the most
practical and well-written articles I've seen. Appreciate the good work!
- i'm taking your word
301 course at ecelectic academy.
- I'm using SnagIt 7, and TechSmith had a link to you in their newsletter,
and I'm glad to have found you K.R. PW
- It was forwarded to me from a friend.
- I've been surfing the net for information on IF Statements and found your
- Jan Bea**** told me all about your newsletter. The SnagIt! tips are great.
- JASC Newsletter
- Joanne Sch**** told me about your website and contest.
- John Dvorak column
- Just an accident. Had a nasty template problem and was looking for information.
It certainly helped. Thanx. Jacques
- just browsing- used google to find articles on bouncing
spam - as it turns
out I had just installed Mailwasher seems to work fine
- Just changing my existing subscription.
- Just making a change. I really enjoy the hints and information sent. Thanks
- just surfed in looking for office solutions
- Just surfin, dipped in, and was WOWED. The layout, the content and the
whole experience left me wanting MORE.
- learned about your ezine from the MVP site.
- learning about normal.dot
- Linda Johnson's MS Office group
- Linda's ABC zine
- Lindas computer shop
- link from a John Dvorak column I read. Looks good. Thanks.
- Link from another site
- Link from Cindy Meister's Web site, Inter-Solutions.
- link from microsoft forum
- Link from microsoft newsgroup
- Link from word.mvps.org
- linked from bootdisk.com. by vocation I do software design and client server
support, mostly MS. I dislike what's become of OSes enough that just
maybe TechTrax will help conserve what's left of my sanity! thx :}
- looking for a fix for excel, google gave me your site. thanks for the help.
- Looking for info on customizing word using the google search engine. Hit
feel lucky" button.
- looking through list of mvps
- Love your site - husband found it and passed it on to me! Thanks for this
terrific chance to update my computer with something so terrific.
Wishing you good health, happiness and many blessings especially during this
holiday season. Regards.
- mabagwell@****.com told me about your great site.
- Made a "PowerPoint
Photo Album" search on Google and follow a
link to your site. I have been here a few minutes only and it seems a GREAT
- Martha's Web
- MCSE forum What convinced me was the replacement idea for my lost office
- member of the Word_VBA@yahoogroups.com (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Word_VBA/) and
with googling I tumbled into Mousetrax...
- Message from Dian in response to my entry in the mouse trax guest book
- Microsoft Office Users Group
- Microsoft Word Newsgroup
- Microsoft's website
- MS Newsgroup
- MS Project News groups
- MS Learning
- MSO Listserv
- mso mailing list and web search
- ms-word list serve
- ms-word@YahooGroups.com email list.
- MVP table of contents page
- My brother told me about this site when I told him about my interest in
learning VBA for Excel
- My daughter, an executive at Duke, recommended the 'zine.
- my friend great site thank you for sharing it with me
- My friend Suanne (bndraldy*@********)
- my friend!
- My hubby
- My husband loves your website!
- My old college friend, Merv B***, made me aware of your publication.
- My sister emailed me the link to your site this morning since which, I've
been perusing for the last 5 hrs. I love it and I am not easy to
please. The only change I would like to see to this site is more tips
and tricks on MS Windows and more free/fee paid tutorials. Your articles are
written in a clear concise manner which isn't condescending even to individuals
who aren't novice computer users. I believe everyone would be able to get
something from this site.
- My wife
- My wife found it while noodling around on the web at work.
- New to Word Programming. I was troubleshooting Word
VBA issues on Micrososft's
site with a reference to MVP's website that linked me to yours.
- news letter
- On Jon Peltier's Excel page!
- One Day,I was in searching about some password managing programmes through
the google.After search was complete,I saw a link to this site.After
that , I've downloaded some templates & they were very usefull yto me.So.I
have decided to subscribe for a magazine.
- One of my friends, Cajun *****, recommended your site.
- Outlook support newsgroup
- Patch Management list
- patch management mailing list
- Patt Me*** recommended your e-zene His e-mail is CapnPatt @*****. I wouldn't
want him to know but he is one of the brightest old codgers I have
- peltiertech.com's excel web
- powerpoint forum
- Previous subscriber
- Previous subscription. My ISP had a problem with the text file controlling
my server box size. This has been corrected and is 15gig, therefore
should not present a problem in the future. ISP created new text file.
- Previoused subscribed. I am changing my email address only
- Probably followed a link from an article on the Word
- purchased snagit and got to here via their page
- Reading one of Dian's tutorials
- Recommendation from work colleague
- Recommended by a friend! I came, I saw, I liked, I subscribed! Thanks!
- Recommended by Mr. Thorpe of IA.
- Recommended from an IT colleague at work!
- recommended on the Authorit users group
- rediverting from one email to another
- reference in a microsoft word newsgroup
- Referenced at the bottom of Dian Chapman's posting on MS Office Specialist
- Registry Answers ezine
- Result of Web search for "Office 2003 shortcut bar" - found excellent
article in March 2004 issue
- rohnski@********** sent the site links to all the DailyWordTips users.
- Saw a reference to your MS Word Tip & Tricks on the website "WorldStart
Message Board" and then found this site in your Tips & Tricks.
- search engine
- Search engine (trying to find out if I can use Microsoft
Office 2003 on
- search for help with publishing web pages with MS Publisher
- search on google.
- Searched for creating a bootable XP CD, found a link to your site from
- Searched the web for help with Excel IF statements and ran into a great
couple of articles by Linda Johnson
- Searching for days on microsoft to try to find and aswer to a technical
Word VB question - found MVP stuff and linked from the somehow to here -
and truly hope you will be able to help me
- searching for help on project pro 2003
- searching for info about the missing photo editor in Office 2003 and ran
across an article from your ezine about it. Looks great. Can't wait to start
reading some of the archives.
- searching for info on windows trough google got what i wanted here. Thanks
- Searching for information about photos
- Searching for well written instructions for beginner
vba information. Excellent
- Searching Google for MS Project information.
- searching the web, through Google, for help with charting
- Stumbled onto it when searching for an article on PowerPoint
I love your simple tutorial, just perfect for a workshop I'm doing
- stumbled onto it while browsing for info about the registry. Thanks for
- Surfin the net..link on MS MVP for MS Word in Office
- surfing the net for word tips and tricks, your site is the best I have
- surfing through articles on building Powerpoint presentations and adding
sound to the presentations
- testing new server
- Thank you very much for the chance to win!
- Thanks, Sandy
- The Dvorak column in PC Magazine
Online complaining about the removal of
Microsfot Photo Editor brought me to your web site. I liked the style of
the tutorials or articles.
- The Office contest
- This is a very helpful site. Thank you.. I love it.
- Through a friend
- through a friend of mine
- Through an internet search.
- through google, i love to learn new tricks and improve on tricks i already
know. This is one of the best, if not the best, free
come across. Thanks alot
- Through MouseTrax.com and because Greg
Chapman is just wonderfully helpful!
- through MVPS.org
- Through one of your companion sites - all of which I somehow discovered
- through the Microsoft Office Specialist newsgroup
- Through the MS forum for Word
- Through the Word Yahoo Group.
- through W3.org
- thru a friend who found your wtc tribute
- thru Dian D. Chapman's great group: Word VBA
- thru' google.com thanks!
- Told by my brother, Ira J*********
- tourbus archives
- turned up on a google search about creating a keyboard shortcut for doing
a paste special, unformated text
- typed something like "remove blanks from Excel
legend" into Google
- Using the MS website trying to find solutions to creating a form. Haven't
found a solution yet but will continue searching. Hope to find a
solution soon for my problem in creating a large text field within a table
template where should the text be larger than the field size a second page
(duplicate of the first with other fields filled in with bookmarks is created
so that the text can continue to be entered in the large text field. I can't
use frames or sections as there is a border, similar to a map grid, around
the text field. I'm reading as many of your articles as I can and have ordered
several VBA in hopes that I will be able to write some code that will resolve
- vb basic
- very helpful
- via Microsoft website; I am trying to fix a problem (still) but I have
just found this site & so I have just started my searching.
- Was browsing the internet to find out how to fill in a scanned job application
form using word.
- Was just curious how a MVP friend of mine was doing, when I bumped into
TechTrax. Best regards, Hans vanWyhe (MVP)
- Was subscribed before.
- Web search for Excel tips. THANKS!
- web surfing for assignment details
- WebSearch for newgroups for Word,then joined Yahoo Word User Group and
just continued to follow the links.
- Went looking for information on Normal.dot and I went to your web site.
- Win tips Tricks
- WinTips&Tricks Newsletter. I checked your site and I am impressed!
- Wonderful Site
- Word of mouth.
- Yahoo Group
- Yahoo group
- Yahoo Groups
- yahoo groups excel... followed one of your tips to computer stop.. followed
- yahoo list
- yahoo search
- Yahoo search
- You folks helped Honey get to KY! Thank you! Bonnie
- Your fantastic help in cusotmixing toolbars convinced me that your ezine
is worth a read! Keep up the great work!